How can I ask my mum for a thong... What is VPL... What thong to Wear... and Are Thongs comfortable. Here's some of the problems I intend to solve for you girls and women looking for underwear help and advice.

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Kristen Stewart strips off on film set revealing thong

She may of thought she was safe when stripping down to her black bra and extra large underpants in a scene on her latest film, Sils Maria, but Kristen Stewart would never thought about revealing what she was wearing underneath.

Kristten Stewart strips down in to bra and underwear

As it turns out, poor Ms. Stewart's thong showed up as soon has her white underwear hit the water and become transparent (pictured below).


Last time Kristen showed as much has this was during a scene in Welcome To The Rileys, where her bum was completely exposed, well only wearing a thong and short dress. It's unclear whether a bit of thong from this scene will make an appearance in the final cut but it's sure wasn't intensional.

Sils Maria opens at cinemas in 2014, starring Kristen Stewart, Chloƫ Grace Moretz and Juliette Binoche.


1 comment:

Chris Johnson said...

Haha it's liked she shoped from somewhere in 19th century. I don't like here at all since the split up with Rob , she doesn't deserve him. I shop from here http://www.polethongs.com/ I hope I helped.
Cheers.