How can I ask my mum for a thong... What is VPL... What thong to Wear... and Are Thongs comfortable. Here's some of the problems I intend to solve for you girls and women looking for underwear help and advice.

Sunday, 20 April 2008

Where to Shop and Buy Thongs

Well, if the shop sells clothing for women, then you can buy thongs there. I have provided you a few high street shops that may be in your area and a few trusted online shops I have purchased for my self or others.

Figleaves

Figleaves I think is the largest lingerie shop on the internet. They sell a huge range of thongs and g-strings and you can narrow your search with there options. I brought a few thongs from there with my mums debit card (with permission of course) and they arrived a couple of days later. Although the top brands are quite pricey, you can really find some cheaper thongs for sale.

La Senza
I have never shopped from La Senza before as they don't have a shop on my high street which is very disappointing. But looking on there website they really do have a great range of thongs for us girls and most noteably, they offer free uk delivery which is always nice, but you do have to spend more than £35.00.

Topshop
I never realised Top Shop had a website until late last year, and I even worked there. I suppose I didn't think to look as I always shop from there in town. And although there shops sell a great range of thongs, you will find a great collection on there website you will just love. They have a really fun and colourful range.

1 comment:

bec said...

I've bought some nice underwear from Daisy Maze before. It's all teen sizing and they are pretty cheap! http://www.daisymaze.com/