How can I ask my mum for a thong... What is VPL... What thong to Wear... and Are Thongs comfortable. Here's some of the problems I intend to solve for you girls and women looking for underwear help and advice.

Saturday, 19 April 2008

First time I wore a thong

I was really quite young the first time I wore a thong, I think I was between 9 and 10 years old. Then I didn't start wearing them regularly until I was about 12, nearly 13. But the funny thing is I think I wore one when I was about 9 or 10. I know I can't remember... silly ain't it... but I was young and I only wore it once. See between ages 9-10 I took dance, and for some outfits VPL was a big issue even back then. So I think (I think) my my brought me a thong to avoid the lines of my underwear but decided not to let me wear it after the first time as I never sore it again. I heard my mum talking to my dance teacher about appropriate undies for dance so I think this is how it come about.

My dance cossie had a few layers so my mum always helped me get dressed, so this is how I ended up in this white thong with a picture on the front (not sure what it was, like a rabbit or a mouse or something LOL) . The only way I knew it was a thong because when I ajusted my trousers in the hall way I couldn't find the back of my knickers, just a piece of material at the top which went in to my bum LOL. I remember attempted to pull it out but I kept finding this narrow peice of material. But even now im surprised I never felt it with this peice of cotton up my bum.

But I think maybe my mum thought it was not right for me so that was the last time I wore it, but I never heard my mum mention it once.

12 comments:

bec said...

I wore my first g-string to a wedding when I was 8. It was a really cute white one with lace trim and strings that my aunt bought to go with my dress. I really enjoyed wearing it and my mum got me a few more after that.

Nicole said...

I do enjoy new undies for an outfit on special occasions.

triss said...

when i bought my first thong it kept riding up my crotch but it was really cute so i got used to it an dnow all my friends wear them and we vote on whoe is cuter when we chancge for gym

Franchesca said...

I started wearing thongs at 6

Anonymous said...

I've never had a thong but once I tried on my mums. It was pretty cute! Not on me of course but it was lacy and had leapored print on it! It's actually quite comfy!!!!!! I still have to confront my mum aboout it tho. Waaaaaaay more comfy than I expected!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question, does anyone think that a 12 year old wearing a thong is slutty or innappropriate?

Anonymous said...

6? Wow!!! I'm not saying its totally wrong but did they have little girl thongs? I'm not trying to be rude I'm just curious.

Anonymous said...

Would you prefer thongs over any regular undies any day? Can't you get yeast infections from thongs? Or am I really stupid?

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!! I really want to wear a thong but I need to talk to my mum about it. Any tips? Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I once was going thru the laudry and saw my moms blue and pink polka thong so i wore it to school
i was 11 years old

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

when i wear 1st time i feel horny